Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sweet Saturday Night

We rode our bikes over to an event with live music and food trucks nearby our old apts. I'll be honest I don't even know what it was benefitting, I was too distracted by the cute boys with me to pay attention to anything else. I finally met my friend Micah's sweet son, Jaxon, and Steve was there with Baby B, too. Sadly, Baby B is not such a baby anymore. Bennett was cruisin all over the place with a bit of the drunk sailor walk, but still on the move. I have seen tons of pics of Jaxon, but the pics didn't do any justice to how darling he really is and I am blown away by how articulate he is with his sweet like honey voice saying "let's dance to the music!". Awwwwwwe.....

Needless to say, we had to get outta there before my ovaries were going to implode, so we were back on our bikes and cruised over to Hot Italian for the Italian Festival. They had the outside patio set up with wine, cheese, bread, chocolate, meat, and beer tasting--- can you say heaven?!?! We ended up staying for dinner there with Jamber and Wolo and then walked to the park across the street where they showed a very cute Italian film on a giant inflatable screen on the grass. I have to say it was as close to a perfect evening as possible. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment