Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Back at it.

Home from what was a glorious vacation. We are so fortunate to have spent the time that we did away, but I must say it feels good to be home. I love traveling, but it sure makes it nice when you have a solid home base to come back to.

We have been full steam ahead in sac (despite me still fighting some wheezing due to what turned out to be bronchitis). Luke has been working on a new mural on 8th and K. He was chosen along with a few other super talented artists to add some color and design to what had been a big ol block of plain boarding that had become the site for crappy tagging and half ass graffiti. (Side note- I could not be more excited about how Sacramento seems to be making a good effort to clean up downtown.) 

I am back to teaching and taking yoga, and today I subbed my last day of the school year for Sac City Unified. I am super pleased to report that I rode my bike all the way home from school rather than getting a ride home like usual. It was a distance, but the weather was nice and I am getting acquainted with the bike trail. In other news, I saw my neurologist yesterday, and if things maintain then I should be able to petition to get my license back after July 31. I'm not quite sure what my job situation is going to be like after summer so that was very good news!   
And one of us in SF for The Limousines album release party last week. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment