Monday, July 1, 2013

No longer BikeWife.

Instead I am now a Cyclist. Yep, after cycling near 40 miles yesterday, and waking up with a wicked tan line from my padded bike shorts, and ready to go bike more, I realized I have made the switch. I no longer ride my bike just to get from point A to point B, or because I know it makes Luke happy. It makes me happy now. :) here are some pics from our trek yesterday: 

me actually getting excited about a chance to wear my new padded shorts
Stop for water on the bike trail
The view from one of the bridges:our leader:
20 miles in, and feeling great! 
Mmmmmmm.... Lunch 
Headed home, a midway dip in the river 

I survived!!! And made it to LowBrau to listen to the world class DJ, Viceroy spinning the Wunderbar day party 
Me hydrating with Kombucha and also enjoying a well deserved beer. 


What a day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment