Sunday, March 2, 2014

Beer Week!

So funny thing is I am actually not a big beer drinker. I mean, I like a reappy hoppy IPA, and I love Belgian blondes, and I can't say no to a creamy stout. Oh also lately I have been really liking sours and ciders... So maybe I do like beer. I just am not one of those people that ever craves an "ice cold coors light". And when given the choice, 9 times outta 10 I am going to choose a glass of champagne. The bubbles just do it for me. So festive.      I digress. 

Anyhow, we are amidst the Sacramento Beer Week and it is a week that Sacramento does well. Being the loyalists and localists that we are, this is a great week for us to be out and about the town. We have our usual Saturday routine down pretty well- we walk to Farmer's Market for a cappuccino, I go to ballet class, he tinkers with our bikes, and we collect our friends for a ride out to BikeDogBrewing in west sac. Usually I have one beer and switch to water while we play foosball. (They have carbonated water- I tell ya, I love those bubbles). Anyhoo- we thought we'd share the love a bit more yesterday, and we got on our bikes and executed the bike to beer trifecta. We were able to hit BikeDogBrewing, Track7, and New Helvetia. And I treated myself to a beer at each place! (We got around 15 veeeeeeeery windy miles in on our bikes, so I felt like I deserved it).

Now, Luke is headed off to his new job at the coffee shop (no more stuffy office job for him- yahooooo!), and I em taking advantage of a rare Sunday off and about to take another ballet class before a lululemon goal setting event tonight. This is the good stuff for us.
These are my Bust A Move pants... Definite lululemon favorites.
 


Also- here are a few fun pics from my parents' visit on Wednesday.
Momo just loved my wunderunders (Lucas is always SOOOO excited when the conversation goes to lululemon)
And these are some of our favorite brewers.  

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment