Sunday, July 10, 2016

Summer in the city...

This was a tough week - lots of late nights working due to a big summer work event coming up. We jetted out at 5:00 on Friday and hopped on the train for a quick 24 hour escape to the city.
Headed out to see Midi Matilda and Panic is Perfect at the Independent in San Francisco... Soooooooo much fun!
One glass of Veuve was the perfect treat.
Tour de France watching in bed in the hotel... I love it!

Reveille does not disappoint.
I love him.
Wandering around.
I can't drink beer, but I'm happy to read in a brewery while he sketches.
I can have a glass of wine though!
We will absolutely be back to this little urban winery a few blocks from the train station
 

We came back yesterday afternoon, and as nice as it is to get away, it always feels so good to come home to our space. We both worked a solid 9-5 at the office today - unusual for us, but I am so happy with how much work we both got done. Luke built bikes for our Retailer Event and I plugged away on excel drafting an order for our 2018 bike lines. 

The funny thing is, I am so happy with how much work we got done that I didn't even mind going in. It was kind of nice to enjoy the quiet of the office after so much hustle and bustle in the city. 

That and we both have an extremely short week - we leave Wednesday morning for Palm Springs, so keeping that in mind made a Sunday work session all the easier.





No comments:

Post a Comment