Friday, April 6, 2012

Roadtrip pt 1: San Francisco/Oakland

Here are a quick few of our trip...

Driving to SF



I love this city
Flowers in Union Square




Stopped for a Chimay at Rouge et Blanc


We left SF and made our way to Oakland to visit friends. Coincidentally they live just around the corner from Luke's old place. We visited this magazine shop and I finally found a new Moleskin Travel Journal. (I had been searching for months, so I couldn't have been happier when I finally found one)




Britta and Brandon looking uncharacteristically serious
Happy Hour!
We shared the most delicious Napoleon after dinner.
Post Napoleon :)

The next morning we made a much needed caffeine stop on our way to Santa Cruz




Attempting to catch up on our adventures





No comments:

Post a Comment