Friday, November 1, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude: Day one

Today I am grateful for my body. It is the only one I have. I cannot trade it out. I can complain, and pick it apart. I choose not to. Instead I choose to be grateful for it. I do not know how many pounds it weighs, or how many inches around it is. I do know that it is strong enough to lift weights and support myself. It is flexible enough to keep me moving comfortably and feeling nimble. In the past 7 days I have been fortunate enough to take Bikram yoga, vinyasa yoga, barre, ballet, and conditioning classes. I have gone on a beautiful run around the capitol, and I have ridden my bike around midtown with friends.  I am so incredibly grateful for my health. I have never quite loved my body, but by appreciating it, and being grateful for it, I am getting closer and closer every day.







No comments:

Post a Comment