Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 15: Girl Time

Friday I got to spend time with one of my favorite families, The Blaising's. I am so fortunate to have found such a good friend in Meghan, and I am so grateful to now know the whole fam as well.  They are absolutely incredible. Authentic, kind, generous, loving... All the good stuff. They make me feel warm and fuzzy, and I love each person's unique personality and experiences that they share so willingly. Ahhhhhhh.... I just love em, and I jump on any opportunity to spend time at the Blaising Homestead. On Friday, Mommy Blaising (yes I feel quite comfortable calling her that), taught us how to make soap- the old fashioned way with lye- too cool! As if that wasn't enough, we spent part of the afternoon all snuggled into the den watching Too Cute on Animal Planet with 5 pups snuggling with us... Heaven! 
This was a gifty from Gracie, I LOVE it! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment