Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Male Model!

I am not the only one that thinks my hubby is a cool dude. Our good friend, Stephanie, is a model/photographer (and a great mommy too!) who wanted to include some male models in her portfolio. Luke is always willing to help friends out, and I am always excited to see my man dressed up, so this was a win win for everyone. Check out these great shots Steph got in an old alley way downtown.







As you can see, Luke is handsome as ever and our friend is pretty dang talented. Watch out for more of her stuff in the future. You can search her online as StephyNow and she is formally Stephanie Birch Molina.

Ps- I was there and I learned that behind the scenes, the shoots aren't quite as glamorous as I imagined. The boys had to push the car in place. (Check out Bennett helping on Dad's back).

2 comments:

  1. very nice, indeed. ps i recognized that cury head in the last shot. : )

    ReplyDelete