Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Prophetic tea

Today has not been an easy day. It's actually been one of those I just want to curl up and sleep for a week or two days. My kids were great, silly, fun, ready to be first graders soon, but they still require constant attention and frankly I feel like they have just been taking it all out of me lately. I am just pooped. Also, last night was my first time with my newly doubled dosage of Keppra, and I feel like it just kicked my ass. I am tired, I am cranky, did I mention I also just started my period too? And I abandoned plans of taking yoga. Luckily, my dad picked up a fan for our apt and I am now camped out on the couch with a mug of tea ready to catnap til Luke gets home from work.
Thanks to the cool breeze, the warm blankie and the hot tea I am
Feeling better. What definitely helped the most is the quote I found on my tea tag. "you must know you can swim through every change of tide." it is true. Soon enough, my kids will be gone, I'll be outta school, and my body will be adjusted to the new meds. In the meantime, I gotta just keep swimmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment