Thursday, August 9, 2012

Excitement overload!

Just bought our flights to Europe for next spring! I couldn't be more excited!!! We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon, but we have been talking about Europe since we first started dating. Luke hasn't been yet, and we jumped on a Travelzoo offer he saw. Our first European Vacation is going to be of the Scandinavian variety!

All we know so far is that we are flying into and out of Copenhagen, Denmark and traveling the month of May. We are thinking about staying a week there to really explore Denmark (and meet his extended Nissen fam), maybe heading to Norway (His great Grandma Inga is from there), definitely going to Sweden and hopefully Amsterdam, too. I am also super interested in Bruges, so we will see where we end up!

All I know is that I would go anywhere in the world with him. I have already been fortunate to make a family trip to England and Ireland after spending some travel time of my own in France and Italy. (and a few months in Acapulco, too!)

At this moment, I know that I am truly blessed. Thank you to whoever is up in the heavens keeping an eye on me and helping me on my way.

Ps- Grandpa Darcy, don't worry. I'll show Lucas your County Clare someday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment