Friday, August 10, 2012

Yoga Love

Big Nosh visited and taught an incredible class yesterday. He is one of the most sincere, honest, authentic, and kind people I know. He was one of my favorite teachers when i firststrted practicing in Elk Grove and I always remember some of the advice he gave me when I went to training. We taught together Downtown and both benefited from having each other to lean on and talk to from time to time. I have so much love and respect for him and I can't describe how comforting it was to hear his familiar voice teaching us. He has an incredible story that he has been sharing about how the yoga has changed his life. I will try to put the YouTube link on here, but in the meantime google: Nosh Hedge Bikram Yoga. ...you might need tissues if you watch the video.

Anyhow here is the Bikram Yoga Sac Family of teachers, and also my faithful yoga companion, Stacey, who will soon be a teacher, too! (and Katie photo bombing us)

No comments:

Post a Comment