Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jaw's party

Monday evening Jamber hosted a viewing party to celebrate the recent release of a newly enhanced version of Jaws. It gave Jason a chance to make his famous 24 hour marinaded fish tacos (he even whipped up a tofu version, too---DELICIOUS!) for everyone, and it gave me a chance to use Pinterest to it's fullest potential (DIY party accessories). I searched "shark desserts" and saw a sweet How-to  for carving a watermelon into a shark. I hung out with Linds and Mandy during the day and was delighted to be reminded of Linds' carving abilities (you should see her with a pumpkin), so I enlisted her to help... well, essentially, make my shark. I think you'll be able to tell from our pics it was a complete success.

also- this marked our first time experimenting with the new 50mm lens that the LaPeterson's gave Luke for his birthday. We have lots to learn, but I think it's going to be perfect for us!

Lindsay, ready and willing to conquer the water melon!
Stella is wondering what the heck her moms are doing.

It's getting there....



My Girls

Me presenting Lindsay's handiwork

Mom, Dad, and Sophie in the kitchen

Sophie is kind of my new BFF

How can you not love her?


Mr. Jason

Tofu cooking....mmmmmm.....

my tootsies in relaxation mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment