Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bruges 1/2


Definitely fairytale town, but a much colder fairytale than I'd like to live in. Still it was beautiful and a lovely day trip. (Plus I beat Luke in 2 outta 3 cribbage games- so I'll take that.) 

Tomorrow we say good bye to Belgium and board the high speed train to Paris, to say I am excited is the understatement of the year. I cannot wait to share my favorite city with Luke. The only bad news... Weather reports are showing rain, rain, rain. We should be used to it by now though, and I picked up a black trench in Amsterdam so it shouldn't be too bad. 

On the train: (he crushed me)
 A coffee shop/chocolate bar where Luke bonded over bike stuff (the owner had seen pics of Luke's bike in an international cycling magazine!) while I drank a delicious concoction of cappuccino, white chocolate, ginger, and honey.
 
 Luke bought me this little guy as a special gift. <3
Meet Fidel, the bar bully. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment