Tuesday, July 17, 2012

7/17

Our first anniversary. I couldn't have asked for a better day so far.

-rode my bike to yoga... Made it in time to get Starbucks!
-taught 9:15
-took 12:00. Couldn't stop smiling through class thinking about this time last year.
-bought two new OPI nail polishes (still cheaper than a Mani or a Pedi).
-treated myself to a GoGirl
-cleaned house
-taking a bubble bath with candles, my iTunes playing.

Now just waiting for my Mr. to get off work so we can go to dinner and celebrate our first year. It has not been the easiest year, but it has been full of happiness. We have shown each other what good partners we are through the difficult times, and I continue to count my blessings. I could not ask for anything more than I have in Lucas. He gives me everything I need and more. Cheers to many more years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment