Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 3

Another fantastic class with Jules teaching. My good friend Stace was right next to me and it feels so good to have a friend to smile at in the mirror throughout class. Physically, I am feeling like Wonder Woman lately! I know from years of practicing that the feeling comes and goes so while it is here I am embracing it.

And maybe part of class feeling so good was knowing that my parents were picking me up and taking us to OneSpeed for dinner after. Pops loved the hat we picked up for him in Portland and Momo was in her usual good spirits. :)

1 comment:

  1. i feel the need to take this opportunity to pimp the pizza joint....one speed. way yummy and worth the drive. : ) of course the company could have something to do with the good time as well.

    ReplyDelete